April 29, 2014

Favorite Things

To quote a song from The Sound of Music, "These are a few of my favorite things ... "  :)

Chocolate: Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango Bar
This delicious, rich treat is currently my favorite chocolate bar.

TV show: Too Cute!
Fuzzy puppies. Adorable kittens. What's not to like???

Movie: The Young Victoria (2009)
I find this telling of Queen Victoria's story to be moving and extremely romantic ... and (bonus!) there are lots of beautiful, elaborate dresses. :) I highly recommend this movie!

Game: Boggle
Words, words, and more words. I'm a writer. What can I say?

Pen: Pilot G2 Ultra Fine Point
I've tried many pens over the years, but this one takes the cake! I love writing with these smooth and skip-free pens. I think they make my handwriting look better!

Bible verse: “Only let us live up to what we have already attained.” – Philippians 3:16
This is what I would call my "life verse." It briefly sums up how I want to live.

How about you? What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment