June 15, 2014

My Sister and Me

My sister, Heather, is one of my most favorite people in all the world!

Besties!

I remember peering into the Tupperware-type container they placed her in at the hospital after she was born ... and getting my very first glimpse of my new baby sister. Growing up, we were each other's best friends. We've had plenty of adventures together. I've been going through some old (and new-ish) photos of the two of us and thought I'd share a portion of them here!

Masquerade! (Our brother, Ryan, made it in on this photo, too!)

Goofin' off together during a day at the beach.  :D

"Eh?"

Photo shoot in the forest!

Frozen. But happy!

My wedding day. Tears. Hugs. Smiles.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I look forwad to reading more about you. I enjoy what i have seen thus far of your loving heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love being your sister. We may be across town from eachother, but NOTHING can stop "The Twins." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto. :D Being your big sister is the best!

    ReplyDelete