February 24, 2015

How Can You Pray For International Missions? Start Here.

As a Christian believer, do you ever wish you prayed more for international mission work? Sometimes, I know it can be a hard thing to do because people and places and situations on the other side of the world feel so far removed from our daily lives.

I was blessed to travel to India in 2011. That trip changed my life and--despite the LONG plane flights--made India feel much closer to home.



During my time in India, I got to pray for little ones and adults face-to-face, and I still love praying for specific needs each week for the people of India. You might be surprised to know that India is the most unreached nation in the world. Sadly, there are so few Christian believers in India that more than 400 million people there have never even heard the name of Jesus.

If you're looking for a way to get into a regular habit of praying, I recommend signing up for daily prayer emails from this really great nonprofit called Mission India. A prayer request or praise from India is delivered straight to your email inbox every day! The prayers are short and only take 10-15 seconds to pray through each day. You will be praying for specific people and situations ... and rejoice at the ways the Lord answers your prayers! I hope you'll join me in praying for the nation God has placed on my heart: India.

No comments:

Post a Comment