Sorry we don't have any photos to share ... we were too busy having fun! But here are some highlights from the trip:
- Feeding a live alligator by attaching gator food to a string on a stick. (I was behind a fence. It was perfectly safe.) ;)
- Going shelling and discovering a beach covered in INCHES of shells. Amazing!
- Mini golf at a pirate-themed course.
- Relaxing and reading books side-by-side on a screened-in porch, watching the sun set.
- The food was amazing. It set me back a little in terms of my #22by30 goal, but I'm getting back on track now that we're back from vacation!