March 11, 2016

Poem-A-Day Challenge 2016

I'm gearing up for another Poem-A-Day Challenge!

Want to join me?

This year, I'm going to be participating in the April Poem-A-Day Challenge through Writer's Digest. So excited! It's definitely a challenging discipline, though, writing one new poem every day for a month.

Like I did last year, I'll be posting all my new poems right here on my blog. Just a fair warning, not all will be of the same caliber.  ;)  But it's gonna be fun anyway, so stop back and read the poems I come up with whenever you can. And if you visit, leave a comment! I love to hear from you guys.

I asked some of my friends to vote on their favorite poem that I wrote during my April PAD challenge last year, and this was the winner. So, here's a little taste of the poetry that'll be hitting this blog next month. Enjoy!


AMIA

Amia, a fairy, pins hair in a plait
Whilst sipping a tin can
Admiring light wings
And a tail shining as a star

A bit vain in a glass
As rain drips again
In a fairy lair


No comments:

Post a Comment