February 9, 2017

5 Favorite Meatless Meals

On the lookout for healthy, budget-friendly dishes?

Meatless meals can be a great way to go!

I love trying new recipes and sharing ones that we really like with friends! Here are some meals that have become favorites that we make time and time again ...



1. Veggie enchiladas

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/black-bean-veggie-enchiladas

You can adjust this recipe to your taste! I skip the mushrooms and green chilis, and the result is delicious.  :)





2. Sweet potato quiche

http://www.cookinglight.com/food/vegetarian/sweet-potato-quiche-crust

I just use 6 large eggs for this recipe (instead of the 4 regular and 2 egg whites it calls for), and as you can see, it still turns out great!





3. Blueberry baked oatmeal cups 


These make great quick breakfasts. If you have time, make a spinach & feta omelet to pair with your oatmeal cup!






4. Sweet potato & bean quesadillas


Sorry I don't have a picture for this one, but it's a super-simple recipe and SO GOOD. I could eat these every week.


5. Spicy chickpea & broccoli soup


You can adjust the level of spiciness easily with red pepper flakes. I personally like to double the amount the recipe suggests. It's delicious! (Video below shows my soup cooking.)

video

No comments:

Post a Comment